quickOffice Commander is an Intranet platform designed to efficiently manage listings, showings, customer feedback, inter-office communication and updates, and other important brokerage information.
Listing and Showing Management
- Track all Listings and Showing with access to instant information on key showing information
- MLS integration
- Easily identify listings by status such as Expired, Sold, Contingent (Pending), or Price
- Identify Listings by branch with multi-branch option
- Highlight Open houses to facilitate appointment bookings
- Automatic notifications via email, SMS, or mobile app of Listings set to Expire
- Automatic notification of Showing appointments as they are booked, confirmed, cancelled or refused
- Automatic notification of Price reductions
- Automatic notification to Listing agents/sellers with booking information or time change requests
- Automatic notification of Open house, registered offers, or commission payout dates
- Unconfirmed appointments highlighted in urgency sequence for priority processing
- Receive showing feedback from agents and quickly forward feedback to sellers
- Automatically send messages through e-mail, SMS or our mobile application for iOS and Android
- Support for direct messaging between agents from different offices
- Reduce the likelihood of mistyped information with the built-in PeopleTracker database
- Create temporary groups or save groups for efficient messaging
- Create and save standard messages.
- Use Delay Paging to save and transmit messages at a later date or time
- Automatically forward messages from one agent to another
- View new or old messages for all agents
- Statistical reports to show when busiest message activity occurs in the offic
Agent Portal (Virtual Office)
- Intuitive user interface with secure login and customizable company branding
- Easy-to-use calendar function allows agents to see (and register) for upcoming events
- Agents can book showings and process showing feedback online
- Concierge service with list of recommended vendors/suppliers/services for your agents.
- Single sign-on (SSO) to Emphasys CRM and Transactions
- Online access of Agent Commission statements and 1099/T4As reports (requires Back Office)
- Daily Listing reports (New listings, Expired Listings, Listings by agent/price, etc).
- Detailed graphs showing which times of the day are busiest
- Detailed audit trails
- Answering Service billing report
- Summary of top 10 company Listings and top 10 agents that showed properties
- Ability to record office meetings, training sessions, and other events
- Agent notes and direct communication
- And more…
Leave A Comment?