Release Notes (2019.09.20)
- Batch Deposit Breakdown report can now be run without generating error message
- In the GL Listing report, if a GL account has no activity for the selected period, the report will now display the starting and the ending balance.
- When entering a new employee record, all date fields will default to the current date.
- In a sale record, if the user re-initializes an agent’s commission, the commission plan will be set to the agent’s default plan.
- In a sale record, when a project has been selected and user clicks on the “copy” option, the project value will also be copied.
- In a sale record, Third-party tab, the side that paid is now displayed in the dropdown.
Release Notes (2019.08.30)
- Deactivated Offices are now listed at the bottom of the office dropdown, in red text, preceded by the word “Inactive”.
- GL code selection, from dropdowns, will now match up to 5 characters. Inactive accounts will be listed at the bottom of the list, in red text, preceded by the word “Inactive”.
- All class dropdowns now list inactive classes at the bottom of the list, in red text, preceded by the word “Inactive”.
- The Refresh icon from within the System>>Setup>>User screen, is now updating the real-time visibility of newly added roles from other active role entry sessions.
- User can now have multiple AP payment transactions with the same invoice reference number when exporting NACHA batches.
- User can now change the date paid, on a copied manual bill, when the original manual bill has already been reconciled.
- User may now change a vendor’s 1099 status, even if there are unpaid bills on the account.
- Under System Settings, you can now configure printing check comments on the check memo field using the (BILLCMMTONCHECK) setting.
- When entering a new bill, only active vendors will be shown in the filter view by default. When clicking on the “Show All” option, terminated vendors will be listed at the bottom of the list in alpha-numeric order. An “End Date” column has also been added for additional sorting and filtering options. When printing AP reports, the Vendor selection now lists the vendors in alphabetical order, and a new filter tab has been added for Vendor Term Date.
- When numeric values are entered as a fraction of a cent (.0125), it will automatically round up or down to a full cent or two decimal places, when saved. This functionality will apply to any bill, (RL-416) or payments entry.
- Both Sick and vacation hours, are now calculated as accrued and are subtracted any time they are used during a specific pay period.
- Trust checks now print First name then Last name on checks if no company name.
- When running a multi-page AP Check Register, the first page will no longer show as a blank.
- When running AP Aging Report by Due Date, invoice will not show if a Due Date was not entered for the bill. It will only show on the aging report if the report is run by Invoice Date.
- Accounts Payable check register now filters by cash account.
- When running an Agent Income Ledger, you can now filter by projects.
- Commission statements now show agent and office split, and both percentage of split (plan) and dollar amount for office split; using new systems settings: SHOWOFFDOL and SHOWSPLIT
- User can now deactivate a team by entering a “De-active Date” in the Team setup. If a team has been deactivated it will show “Inactive” in front of team name.
- The Agents Anniversary Month to Date totals have now been corrected to calculate based on the agent’s contract date through the current date.
- Payroll records will no longer appear in the navigation list, once deleted.
- A warning text will be displayed on any deduction that does not have a valid GL account assigned. You can go to Payroll>Setup>Deductions, assign a valid account then refresh the view, to remove the warning and continue with payroll processing.
- Vacation and sick hours used and accrued, are now calculating correctly.
- User can easily create W2s for all employees, regardless of the number of employees.
- User can now copy an existing employee record, change the name and save to the newly created account, without having it incorrectly associate to the record it was copied from.
- Historical payroll can now have “Date Paid” independent of the “Processing For” date.
- A new row checkbox was added in the Employee Earnings code section, which will allow any assigned earnings code to be selected and deleted from the employee record.
- Deactivated deductions are no longer uploading into payroll record, when using the load defaults option.
- Payroll Journal items, are now listed in chronological order using “date paid” for the sort order.
- Employee Sick/Vacation/Holiday Detail Report is now listed in date order.
- Employee name, office code and payroll check number will now print on both check stubs.
- When entering or editing a sale, Transaction Type is no longer a required field; you can also now remove an existing Transaction Type by clicking on the red X next to the field. You may now include or exclude transaction types in all sales reports.
- Corrected error message when generating commission payments that included deferred payments.
- Text values for the following system settings (WARNSAEO, WARNSAMLS, WARNSAPROJ, and WARNSASIDE) will be displayed when saving a sale, if the E&O count, MLS number, Project or side counts are omitted.
- When editing or adding a new sale, the navigation list will automatically collapse so that the full transaction view is available. You no longer have to manually collapse that column.
- When retrieving a trust check, user will be prompted whether to update the amount of the non-trust deposit line.
- Sales price has been added to the commission statement.
- Third Party dates will now automatically change, if the Payment Received date changes on a closed sale.
- Trust deposits can now be linked to a Sale from within the Trust and Sale record.
- Trust checks corrected to show address, then the city/state/zip – duplicate address line removed.
- User can now change custom sale field type in some cases, even when there are existing sales that would be affected by the change, and values might be altered. Changes allowed are as follows: Date to Text or Numeric to Text. NOTE: All existing sales records will be converted to the new field type.
- Seller and Buyer names fields expanded to accommodate up to 128 characters instead of the original 32.
- Re-calculate Projected Agent/Office Splits now ignores commissions that are marked as deleted.
- When entering or editing a sale and the office is selected, the class and check responsibility will be filled in automatically from the office defaults; if not already entered. If the office value is already entered, and the office value is changed, the user will be prompted to change the office default.
- Operations Review report can now be run by any REALedger user.
- When an Agent is part of a team and “Pay Leader” is checked, the check will be issued to the team leader, along with the team leader’s address.
- Sales Detail Report now shows the Sales Total at the bottom of the report, regardless of the filter selected.
- Re-calculate Projected Agent/Office splits adjusted to recognize when a new commission year would start, and determine appropriate incentive level.
- BHHS franchises can now enter a zero amount for sale price, when the transaction type field value is set to “ST”.
- If the “Deferred” check box was originally selected on an Agents Sale record, user can now deselect and change the payment type to either Check or ACH payment.
- New System setting added (RECALCCOMMISSION), which will allow the Re-calculate button on the Sale record to default as “checked”. User can override if needed, within the sale transaction.
- On a Sale, if only manual check Agent records are selected for payment, the “Issue Payments” button is disabled during the check issuing process.
- User can now save an office record after changing its default gross commission, even if the settings ACCDEFGC and GLPERAGEN are disabled.
- User can now save changes to posting accounts SALESCOMM and SALECOM 100 when there are unposted sales and system settings GLPERAGEN and ACCDEFSC are disabled.
- User can now save changes to settings ACCDEFGC, ACCDEFSC, or TPGCPOST even when there are sales that need to be updated for the account changes.
- NACHA batch exports now support multiple transactions with the same reference number. NACHA batches will now retrieve into bank reconciliation as a “one-line” item, to facilitate bank reconciliation.
- When issuing a Trust check, the “Date Paid” will not auto-fill; allowing users more flexibility when issuing a check back to buyer.
- Bank account number field has been expanded to allow for 15 characters. (Previously 10 character)
- Batch Deposits now have a column for the check number, to make them easier to identify.
- When batching deposits, an Address column has been added to the selection grid to make them easier to identify.
- Bank Reconciliation – user can now can select multiple lines by selecting a row, then shift clicking on the last row; This will select all the rows in-between.
- Non-Commission Deposits now allow users to use a drop-down list filter when selecting agent, and the search will match on any number of characters; not just first few letters.
- When a Non-Commission deposit date is changed, the date will also be changed in the deposit description and the AR payment description.
- Batch Deposits now displays amount of check and check number in columns one and two, making items easier to find in the selected batch.
- Bank Account Number field has been expanded to allow up to 15 characters.
- In the Cash Activity Report, when selecting the “Show Debits and Credits in separate columns” option, credits and debits are now reported accurately.
- Pending sales transactions, with Agent manual checks, will not be retrieved when working on a bank reconciliation.
- If a journal entry is reversed and had been previously reconciled, the reversing journal entry will not be marked as reconciled.
- User can now delete a Cash Account that was created and assigned to a class, if the class has no activity. User can also delete the account, after you delete the class it was originally assigned to. Same applies to Trust accounts.
- The Retained Earnings beginning balance, on the GL Listing report, now reflects the correct balance.