Release Build: 2021.09.30
- The sort order of all reports, in the closing process, will now print in order by the value entered in Name on Reports field in the agent’s profile record.
- When voiding an unposted agent payment, the date on the negating void created will have the same date paid as the original check date.
- Time out error has been fixed, when issuing agent checks.
- Time out error has been fixed, when calculating commission while editing sales.
- Edit button is now disabled for voided sales.
- Rented import status has been added to MLS/TMS Integration.
- Sale transactions accessed from GL Explorer will no longer appear in the Pending
- BHHS Batch-Tie-Out report now groups correctly.
- Voided check dates can now be edited
- New Office dropdown on Commission tab of Sale Transactions, beneath Agents dropdown, allows you to change the agent’s default office.
- Edits to post-split deductions, designated to generate payments against agent charges, are no longer permitted.
- When selecting Print Summary Only? prior to processing the All Charges Entered/Paid report, grouping by GL Code with Account selected as the Secondary Grouping, will display office then account. When the Secondary Grouping is Agent, office then agent will be displayed.
- Dates/License Information reports will now show all agents, including those with missing dates.
- All Charges Entered/Paid by GL Code report will no longer display agent charges accrued for zero dollars.
- The Statement Balance Forward and the Agent Charge Ledger reports no longer display agent charges for 0.00.
- Changing the spelling of a vendor name will no longer cause problems, when voiding checks.
- The extra carriage-return at the end of NACHA batch files has been removed.
- Additional option, to include only accounts with activity, has been added to the GL Listing report parameters.
- When changing the Processing Date, the File menu now stays open until your selection has been made and you have clicked out of the File menu selection box.
- New system setting PROMPTFORBACKUP has been added to allow user to disable the daily backup reminder System Setting PROMPTFORBACKUP
- System Setting REPORTTIMEOUT added to address timeout errors System Setting REPORTTIMEOUT
- New setting COMMTRANOFFICE with description “Enable to default agent commission office to transaction office.” System Setting COMMTRANOFFICE
Release Build: 2021.07.22
- Basis Dollar Needed to Reach Next Tier amount is displayed correctly on the default Commission Statement report when multiple agents in the same sale are paid in the same payment process, even if the agents are on different commission plans.
- When agent crosses incentive levels, commission calculations based on side counts will calculate the office/agent split when rounding is required to calculate the split.
- Changes made to ensure that agents are emailed only their Agent Commission Statement during the payment process; they will no longer be emailed copies of agent checks during the process.
- Office split now recalculates when an “Add to Office” post-split deduction amount is overridden, in sales with negative agent splits.
- Default office commission percentages allows up to four decimals.
- Roles set up with limited permissions will only display menu items selected.
Release Build: 2021.06.09
- Added new setting WARNSACATEG with description ‘Warning text to display if no category is entered on agent sale records.’
- Payee name will appear on trust checks when Resource Type ‘Broker’ is selected.
- Only non-zero amount charges are listed in the apply payment pop-up
- Red alert will appear on the “Quarterly Tax” tab if required information is missing.
- The list of agent charges refreshes when the refresh icon is selected in the Agent Charges view.
- When paying bills, columns will automatically default to required width to display the values in each column.
- Sort order when exceptions grid loads sorts by module then record number.
Release Build: 2021.05.07
General Program Change
- Added QuickLinks duplicate validation; if item already exists a prompt will display “The selected item is already in QuickLinks” and will not be added
- Address, optional field added to trust records, displayed below Buyer allows up to 64 characters. The navigation list allows filtering with this column. If browsing to a sale transaction from the Trust record, the value of the first address field in the sale transaction will populate Address in the trust record if the trust address was not entered already
- Trust checks less than $0.50 can be printed without issue.
- Alignment modification to display the detail line of trust check stub with longer seller or buyer names
- Issue Commission Payments selection grid disables once “Re-calculate Splits and Agent Charges” is completed
- Commission check/ACH stub displays integers depending on negative/positive pre-split and post-split amounts, in both Amount and YTD columns
- Commission plans based on Agent Volume calculate incented splits accordingly
- Commission calculations corrected, during “Issue Payment” process, when multiple team members are in same sale and crossing incentive levels
- Electronic filing of 1099-NEC & 1099-MISC have been separated allowing submission depending on deadlines of each
- Agent Charges, created via Process Recurring Charges/Credits, include values configured with “Subject To Late Fee?” and “Taxable?” boxes selected
- “Bill Comment Option” dropdown added in Pre & Post Split Deductions allowing user to select from Agents Name or Seller/Buyer/Address
- Changed bank reconciliation/unreconciliation logic to properly handle payments that were once included in a NACHA batch but were later removed from the NACHA batch
- Coding a non-commission deposit to a cash account is no longer allowed.
- Non-commission deposits cannot be deleted if initiated from the following tasks; a message is displayed indicating that the deposit cannot be deleted and the Delete and Edit buttons become disabled.
- Retrieve the deposit into bank reconciliation, clear it, and reconcile, or
- Retrieve the deposit into a deposit batch and save the batch, or
- Post the GL for a time period that encompasses the deposit
- Income Statement This Year vs Last Year report enhanced to automatically adjust dates when a leap year is included
- “Show SSN” checkbox added to General tab of report parameters for the following reports:
- Employee Address
- Employee Title/Salary, All Employees
- Employee Title/Salary, By GL Code
- Quarterly Federal Unemployment
- Quarterly Labor and Industries
- Quarterly State Unemployment
- Added text “(legacy version only)” at the end of the existing description for system setting SHOWVOLUME
Release Build: 2021.02.18
- When adding a trust check record, the check address will populate with the address attached to the contact record
- The Payer/Payee field in trust check/deposit lines allows direct entry of text vs selecting contact from the contacts pop-up
- A negating recruiting bonus is now created when a commission payment that included a recruiting bonus is voided, or when a commission that paid a recruiting bonus as part of an entire sale being voided
- Re-initialize updates “Pay by ACH?” box in the commission record to the agent’s default
- Purchases Journal and Vendor Expenditures reports provide “Page Break for Primary Group” allowing a separate page for each vendor
- Renamed “All Charges Entered/Paid by GL Code” report to “All Charges Entered/Paid”. The report can be grouped by GL Code or Description. When Description is selected, user can enter the Number of Characters to Group by, then the report groups by Office, then Agent and finally by Description
- When “Anniv Reset?” box is checked in pre-split and/or post-split deduction setup, the $ Ceiling and Count Ceiling caps are respected for both calendar year and anniversary year agents
- 1099 corrections can now be printed for zero dollars
- Creating a 1099 for a single agent, who only received income by way of post-split deductions has been added
- When W2s are created for employees who have earnings in excess of FICA ceiling, box 3 on W2 will reflect the correct ceiling amount
Release Build: 2020.12.29
- Agent Payment Details section realigned to conserve vertical space and enhance usability
- Enhanced logic for “Recalc at closing” box. It is now editable when adding an agent record to sale but is no longer editable after the commission has been paid
- Added expanders surrounding pre-split deductions grid, post-split deductions grid, and bonuses grid (bonuses grid is only displayed conditionally when agent has bonus settings entered). The grids are expanded by default but can click the arrow in the expander to collapse and reduce usage of vertical screen space.
- Trust Transaction class will inherit the class associated to the new selected office. This only applies if none of the trust lines have been posted or reconciled.
- “Recalc At Closing” box now enabled when sale transaction is copied
- Agent 1099 Earnings report, summary option by agent or office displays a line for office retirement contribution when SHOWRETIRE setting enabled. The 1099 total in each summary section includes the amount from the office retirement contribution. Please note: Agent 1099 Earnings report EXCLUDES deferred commission payments, while other sales reports do not.
- Agent Charges created from A/P bill allows the following fields to be edited; Account, Project, Description, Subject to Late Fee? and Taxable?.
- Credit Card Processing logic enhanced to recognize that the credit card expires on the last day of the month.
- Recurring Charges with $0.00 dollars will process without error
- Performance improved when adding agents to transactions, creating 1099’s and when attaching to bonus tab of agent record
- Form 1099-NEC added to report Non-Employee Compensation as required by the Internal Revenue Service in 2020. Form 1099-MISC will still be used for applicable Vendors.
- “N/A” option is added to Form 1099 drop down
- 1099-MISC Printing Layout tab allows clients to align Forms for years 2019 or earlier
- Agent 1099 Earnings report has been enhanced as follows:
- “1099 Form then Agents” option added to Group By selection
- “Include non-1099 Agents” option added, and report header indicates accordingly
- Starting Date added allowing users more flexibility
- When new agent charge is added to an existing bill the account that was entered is retained when the bill is saved
- Bills support 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC or N/A
- Enhanced Purchases Journal Summary report to group by vendor, including totals for each vendor
- Agent charges entered via Bills have “Taxable?” checked by default when settings ACTAXABLE and APPLYTAXABLE are both enabled. “Taxable?” column is added to grid. To ensure better visibility, scroll bar is added at bottom of window.
- Recurring Bills display “Taxable?” column when ACTAXABLE is enabled. “Taxable?” column is added to grid. To ensure better visibility, scroll bar is added at bottom of window.
- Bank Reconciliation History report now saves the amount used by NACHA future dated batches in the summary record.
- Cash Activity report now includes trust activity if buyer is not entered. Description enhanced to display “buyer last name (if entered) dash (-) payer/payee name (last name if last name is entered) otherwise company name
- Credit Card settings provides correct contact number for Sales Team.
- Backup prompt has been removed for companies hosted by Constellation1.
- Contact Name and Phone Number are now mandatory fields in Company Information setup.
- Agent charges entered in AP bills now default to having “Late Fee?” checked when APPLYLATE setting is enabled.
- Added Export Data via Processing; comparable to same functionality in v1 (Access)
Release Build: 2020.09.21
- Post-split deduction order no longer applies in most instances. Negative deductions calculate first in most cases, so that the maximum amount is available to pay positive charges.
- Added new column OOB to selection grid when issuing commission payments. A red exclamation point will display if commission cannot be selected for payment due to an out of balance condition.
- Issuing commission payments no longer allowed if the agent record is out of balance.
- Added new system setting COMMSTMTYTDVOL; described as ‘Always show YTD Sales Volume independent of agent commission period’. This allows users to choose whether they would like calendar YTD sales volume or anniversary YTD volume displayed on the Agent Commission Statement.
- Users prevented from voiding an agent check if the agent check record is out of balance.
- RE/MAX iFranchise report/export – Team entered in the commission is now ignored and all earnings will be listed as individual. Team rows removed from report because they will always display zeros.
- A posted sale can be voided, provided the deposit and/or checks have not been reconciled.
- No longer able to void a sale that is out of balance.
- When recalculating projected agent/office splits, unpaid commissions with projected closing date in a prior commission year, will be ignored when determining basis for a commission’s re-calculation.
- When a date paid change is saved in an agent commission, any agent charges created from a negative agent payment post-split, will have the accrued date change to the same date.
- Bonus grid added to agent record in sale transactions.
- Disabled automatic recalculation when agent’s Gross Comm % or Gross Comm % of is changed; these fields can still be changed but nothing will be recalculated as a result.
- Disabled ability to void if sale has agent commissions with date paid in different month from deposit date.
- No longer receive error when saving a closed sale when date paid in one or more commissions was changed.
- When voiding a sale, the processing date is now used for the Payment Received
- Incented? Y label removed on legacy version of Commission Statement. Non incented label will now display when Not incented? box checked on agent record in sale.
- Changed logic in Upload to Data Hub to match sales on internal ID not MLS # or address.
- During agent check run, the Process button now enables after viewing Commission Statement report, and commissions with $0 payments are selected.
- MLS/TMS Integration – When the referral amount is $0 and the referral percentage is non-zero, third-party line amount calculates during import based on the referral percentage. Third-party lines created during import, default % of to GR: Gross Revenue. Third-party lines that existed prior to import, with % of value selected, do not change but the amount will re-calculate based on the value of the field named in % of if the referral percentage is different
- MLS/TMS Integration – Ability to integrate with both Listing Hub and Data Hub.
- MLS/TMS Integration – Upload to Data Hub will only include new agent charges or credits.
- Disabled Void button on sales with unpaid commissions.
- If the post-split deduction for generating payments against agent charges has a non-zero amount in the agent profile, that amount will be set in the deduction in sales regardless of the amount currently owed for charges.
- Date Display Options added to process the Agent Income Ledger by closed date or paid date, Incented & Voided Options added too.
- Added check box “Only include agents with activity” to the Agent Charge Ledger parameter screen.
- Filter sort for AR Credits/Payments re-applies after Save, Undo, Delete.
- Pre-Split Deductions and Post-Split Deductions grid on agent profile, now calculate from sale data.
- Added selection box to the left-most column in Bonus Recipient grid, to allow selecting bonus lines for deletion.
- When grouped by office, the Total Agents at end of Dates/License Information report now includes the count from all selected offices.
- Changes made to Earnings Summaries grid of agent’s record.
- Calendar Year label changed to Year To Date (YTD)
- Volume row added to Year to Date (YTD) and Anniv Year Column widths expanded to accommodate volume amounts up to $10,000,000.00.
- When vendor selected from dropdown, either by typing or by mouse-click, defaults are set in bill for class, office, account and project, where applicable.
- Tax Name now saved when saving a new vendor record.
- Delete button is now disabled in Paid view of Bills
- Dates Displayed option group added to Dates/License Information report parameters. User must select one of the two options, either All Date Fields or Hire Date and Birth Date Only. When Hire Date and Birth Date Only option is selected, a report that only displays agent name, hire date, and birth date displays in print preview.
- Bank Deposit Slip no longer includes non-commission deposits paid by credit card
- Show Exceptions, in GL>>Processing>>Post the General Ledger will recognize unpaid commission found and will display in the exception grid.
- System Setting OOBTRANS reinstated. This setting will allow or prevent users from issuing agent checks on a sale transaction that is out of balance.
- System Setting APPLYTAXABLE enabled for all users migrating from REALedger 1.0 to Constellation1 Accounting.
- Rebranded login page text REALedger to Constellation1 image
- Removed text Powered by REALedger from login page.
- Removed obsolete system events AGEMTD, RESETYTDCAL, and RESETYTDDT that were listed under System >> Setup >> System Events
- In System >> Setup >> Contacts, when contact record related to a vendor is displayed, the Miscellaneous box has an “i” (information) image to the right, mouse-over of this image displays “cannot de-select because contact relates to a vendor” and the Miscellaneous checkbox is disabled in edit mode.
Release Build: 2020.07.31
- Trust Check Register, Trust Deposits & Trust Deposits by Day reports, now include activity when buyer is not entered in the trust header information.
- In MLS/TMS Integration, the command time, for data retrieval operation, has increased to 180 seconds for the operation to Refresh Transaction List.
- The Recalc at Closing box is now enabled when agent is first added to a sale.
- Sale Class will not change based on office defaults until after user tabs off office selection or clicks off office selection.
- When entering AR Credits, description changes as different accounts are selected.
- Added new option, Gross Revenue, for commission basis in commission plans.
- Commission Plans report added, along with the option to Export Data to Excel spreadsheet. In the resulting export, the plan name, active status, and basis are repeated in each incentive line for each plan.
- 1099 Reporting tab, Payer Info, now recognizes Legal Name and Contact Phone as recognized fields.
- The text, “Note: Vendor selection does not apply to manual checks,” removed from the Purchases Journal parameters screen.
- AP Credits/Payments, the checkbox in the Credit Lines headings now toggle between selecting all credit lines and de-selecting all credit lines.
- Sort order changed for AP unpaid, paid, and manual bills. They now sort in descending order first by latest date paid and then by record number.
- .5 inches of whitespace added between the two W-2s when printing Plain Paper W-2s – 2 per page.
- When only one office selected, for any report that allows filtering by office, the office name is displayed instead of the office code.
- System Setting COMMPLANALL added. When enabled, the commission basis amount will be determined from all of the agent’s sales in the commission period regardless of the commission plan referenced in agent’s setup.
Release Build: 2020.07.09
- For DASH integration, removed transaction franchise entity types, First_Time_Homebuyer and Repeat_Homebuyer, and replaced with Person_Indvidual.
- Changed Region# field to RE/MAX Office ID, for RE/MAX Franchise Report.
- When voiding an agent check, the voided pair of records are no longer editable.
- Third Party tab is now in second position, before the Commission tab.
- Moved fields Property Type, Side Represented, Source and Vacant Land, on Details tab, to below the Property Address fields.
- Moved Gross Revenue field, and the Details expander that goes with it, from the Commission tab to the Details tab. Made Gross Revenue field, on the Commission tab, non-editable. Changes to Gross Revenue, can now only be made, on the Details tab.
- The YTD amounts on the check stub now include the amount from previous commissions in the same check run.
- When adding or editing a historical sale record, Agent $ does not re-calculate automatically when Office $ are manually entered, and Office $ does not re-calculate automatically when Agent $ is entered manually.
- On AP Credits/Payments screen, changed Ref# label to Check#.
- When paying AP bills, the Reset button is now located in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Purchases Journal – Added a secondary sort order by Latest Date Paid.
- When entering bills, the vendor can now be selected from a dropdown list as well as from the green ‘+’ button to the right of the vendor dropdown.
- Adjust logic for error when Finishing processing in Pay Bills.
- Recurring Bills; changed logic for the “amount left” to match the logic in the Bills view.
- Recurring Bills “Amount Left to distribute should have two decimal points in all instances.
AP Credits/Payments view & Bills view UI changes for green plus sign and red “x”.
- When un-reconciling a bank rec, a warning now pops up instructing user to close the Bank Reconciliation tab prior to un-reconciling.
- Income Statement – 12 Month report will now print the correct previous year totals when GL Account Types have ‘Running Sum on Financial Statements?’ box checked.
- Disabled the Copy button in employee setup.
- Added bottom line below lowest text on the unofficial/plain paper W-2.
Release Build: 2020.06.01
- Added Payments expander, in Bills view, that displays check number, date paid, and amount applied for payments applied to the bill. The check number in the payment lines is a hyperlink when clicked will open the AP Credits/Payments view to that payment. The Payments expander and the check number hyperlinks are usable without having to go into Edit mode.
- Speed issues have been resolved, when switching views in Bills.
- Correction for Auto-apply in AP Credits/Payments (Apply Payment popup).
- Adjust Mark AP Activity As Posted utility labels and controls.
- Date to Pay values added back to Pay Date Change Utilities.
- Pay bills grid update to be click-sortable; changed the default sort order to Date To Pay then Vendor.
- Adjust UI in the AP Credits/Payments view, so that add/delete credit lines buttons are only enabled when the Edit button is clicked.
- Changes to Agent Income Ledger: When closed status is selected, the sort order is now sorted by agent’s date paid instead of sale date closed.
- Changes to Bonus functionality in Agent’s setup record: Added Amount Cap, Count Cap, and Date Cap fields in the bonus grid. Bonus payment stops if one or more of the cap conditions are met.
- Removed display of validation adorner (red outline) from the cash account dropdown.
- Check/ACH numbers default to the correct starting numbers based on values saved from previous checks. runs
- The automatic recalculation that happens when gross revenue is changed, now ignores commissions that have a value in Date Voided. Commissions that have a value in Date Voided, either the original positive commission that was voided or the negating commission created by the voiding process, now disallows the same edits as if the commission was posted, so values that go into the GL cannot be changed. Users can still change other fields like side counts. Also, when commission is voided, either by voiding the payment or by the whole sale being voided, the gross commission % in the negating agent commission is set to 0%.
- Recalculate code change to include other pre-splits first, because pre-splits marked as excluded from franchise fees need to be subtracted from agent gross commission before calculating the amount of the franchise fee pre-split.
- Adjust mark Deposits As Posted utility, for labels and controls that had text cut off after UI changes for larger font.
Release Build: 2020.04.27
- Adjustments to Batch Deposit logic to allow deposit lines that were deleted prior to saving the record, to now appear as available to retrieve into the batch
- Bank Reconciliation adjustment when cash account selected or items are retrieved, details lines are now deselected by default
- Adjustment to Trust Audit report Batch Deposit logic, to include Trust ID#, and running balance.
- Corrected error message when processing Statistical Summary report.
- Added functionality to Issue Commission Payments: added “ACH Only” and “Checks Only” options. Additional changes to check run logic to lock the function, when user selects Re-calculate Splits and Agent Charges
- Trust Audit report adjusted to prevent certain column information from shortening
- Logic change when copying a bill; the Invoice Date field is disabled (similar to entering new Bill)
- Update for when changes are made to pre and post-split deductions in an Agent’s master record, values of ‘Active’ flag now update correctly
- All Charges Entered/Paid by GL Code report, was modified to have better control of how the page breaks are set.
- User interface fixes for Agent Charges Created from AP records for record number, posted status, and AP/Transaction record number.
- Enhancement to Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices franchise report calculation on income statements
- Modified login processing to enhance response from licensing service
- New system setting “LICENSEURL” and value set to https://rre-qnet.azurewebsites.net
Release Build: 2020.03.30
- Minor User interface enhancement to Historical sales view.
- Removed Listings from system settings description within AUTONMBR, OFFNUMSEQ, and ZIPNOTREQ
- Added ability to select termed agents who terminate in a date range specified by the user; applies to reports and processes that have agent filtering and selection
- Added ability to select active agents whose contract month/day is in a user-specified range; applies to reports and processes that have agent filtering and selection
- Added ability to select agents who were hired in a date range specified by the user; applies to reports and processes that have agent filtering and selection
- User interface changes to wrap long text on Custom tab of Agent master files
- Added new field to recurring charge templates to designate whether item is a monthly or annual charge. New field is displayed in Process Recurring Agent Charges and allows users to select monthly charges only or annual charges only. Change also affects Recurring Charge/Credit Templates, and navigation list within the Process Recurring Charges/Credits.
- User interface updated made to the Password change form to allow editing
- Close all Windows option from File selection menu corrected to display: “Close All Tabs”
Release Build: 2020.03.18
- Constellation Payments integration enhancement for credit card number tokenization request, credit card batch charge request, and credit card batch response; Using Constellation Payment’s new field names
Release Build: 2020.03.11
- Added new system and desktop logos with Constellation 1 as part of the rebranding effort.
- UI changes to prevent editing of the Account Type, Account Subtype values within the Chart of Accounts setup, before the “edit” button is clicked.
- Corrected logic in the Operations Review report, to properly calculate the agents time with company.
- Update Sales Transaction address refresh in the navigation/filter list, when edits are saved.
- Compare this Year vs. Last Year report adjusted for new UI labels. Labels changed from “Transaction Type” to “Category” and from “Reference Code” to “Side Represented”.
- Bank Reconciliation Worksheet corrected to ignore NACHA lines that are flagged as deleted in future months.
- Adjust 1099 record generation, to properly display address line 1 and 2 values.
Release Build: 2020.02.28
- Added additional logic for trust tables when upgrading databases between program versions.
- Income statement report “This Year vs Last Year With Net Change” was ported from the previous program version.
- Updated GL Explorer logic when clicking on a sale record, to correct for “System.object” error message. Issue was also corrected in the upload sub-tab of MLS/TMS Integration.
- Batch Deposit Breakdown report adjusted to correctly report amounts to include all activity that was part of the batch even if multiple items have same amount/date/description/etc.
- Correction to the Vendor Payments and Credits report, to prevent error when loading.
- Logic change made to refresh the unpaid bill list after payment processing is completed; Prevents possible errors when user clicks “Finish Processing” in Pay bills function.
- Added Tax ID to navigation list in the Agents view and included the field in the filtering logic.
- Added Tax Name to navigation list in Agents view, and included the new field in the filtering logic.
- Agent Sales Ranking report was given the ability to view and filter by side represented and sale category with the addition of new tabs; report page header also adjusted to show status of the new filters.
- The Statistical Summary section within the original Business Journal report was ported into a new report called Statistical Summary.
- Commission Statement logic for agents that are assigned rolling commission plans, was adjusted to calculate the YTD Volume amount based on the start of the current calendar year.
Release Build: 2020.02.19
- Added additional logic for trust tables when upgrading databases between program versions.
- Additional logic added to prevent error when generating payroll: “the total deduction amount cannot be less than 0”. This occurred when any employee in the selected period is (a) hourly with all earnings codes set to default to 0 hours, or salaried with all earnings codes set to default to $0, and (b) has at least one deduction that is excluded from FICA/FMED that also has a non-zero flat amount entered.
- Adjust logic to prevent the user editable flat amounts and percent’s from disappearing when user clicks Load Defaults while entering a new, unsaved payroll record.
- Performance optimization to the data retrieval process for the BHHS Batch Manager, to prevent time-out errors.
Release Build: 2020.02.13
- New system setting ENTREQFRANFIELDS, which controls whether or not new fields on Entities tab and Third Party tab of sales are required; Entities fields are required when Type is “Buyer or Seller”; Referral Network is required, when Pass-through is unchecked. New fields on Sales Transaction -> Entities tab: Business Source, Franchise Entity Type, Lead Source. Also, new field in Third Party tab, line details: Referral Network.
- When entering a Trust record, and the Office has been selected; if the trust class has not been selected, the office’s default trust account will be set for the class, if the office has a default trust class.
- Deduction amounts can now be entered directly in historical payroll, including standard deductions.
Release Build: 2020.02.10
- Minor cosmetic changes in AR Credits/Payment view. Expanded Payment column width in Apply Payment popup and expanded Date column in paid charges grid.
- Minor cosmetic changes in AP Credits/Payments view. Changed Apply Payments popup to have a wider payment column to avoid values getting cut off.
- Logic changed to start with adjusted gross, less agent amount after split, before adding post-splits marked as “add to office $”.
Release Build: 2020.02.06
- If an agent is initially added to a sale with gross commission of $0 (because sale gross revenue has not been entered, or because all commission was already used up on other agents) and then the agent’s gross commission is changed to a “non-zero” value, the flat rate post-split deductions will default to the flat amounts configured in the agent’s profile.
- Performance enhancement when adding an agent to a sale; specifically those with a large sales history and commission in a given period.
- Trust Deposits and Trust Deposits By Day reports now display and filter by deposit Date Paid.
- Additional UI changes from “Sold Date” to “Offer Date” on reports; mainly in the criteria sections listed in report footers.
- Correction to AP Bill entry when invoice number, internal comment, or expense line comments are left blank, generating error message.
- UI changes to add vertical scrollbars to the expense lines grid and agent charges grid within bills and recurring bills views. Also additional horizontal scroll bar changes were made.
- Correction to properly delete a manually entered payroll record for an employee, and aborted mid-way during the entry by user clicking on the “undo” button.
Release Build: 2020.01.31
- Adjust scrollbars and horizontal spacing, in AP Credits/Payments view.
- Adjust ACH grid for vendors and employees to properly display and save them information; same as in the Agents module.
- Changes made to the Agents view, added new “Quarterly Taxes” tab, along with new report found in Agents -> Reports -> Quarterly Estimated Taxes. This view will allow user to run two reports and generate bills to pay the IRS.
Release Build: 2020.01.22
- Added option to export 1099s to CSV from reporting tab; Format can be imported to Tax1099.com
- Added “not entered” as an item at the top of the project selection list to allow filtering by project. Note: By default project filtering is turned off, still have to uncheck the “Exclude Project Filter?” box for filtering by project to apply.
- Minor system UI updates for issues found during QA across various modules.
Release Build: 2020.01.06
- Comprehensive payroll changes for new 2020 calculation requirements.
- Custom B&O franchise reporting.
Release Build: 2019.12.17
- Posting Status filter now defaults to “Both” when GL Explorer opens.
- UI layout changes to GL Explorer.
- UI layout changes to GL Budget view.
- Non-commission Deposits now limits the list of deposits to amounts that match the value entered in filter.
- Batch Deposits Date field label changed to “Apply Date”, to match warning pop up in batch deposits view.
- UI layout changes to Bank Reconciliation view.
- UI layout changes to Bank Transfers view.
- Update Cash Activity to correctly show the +/- sign for bank transfers. Display the posted and unposted beginning balance amounts vs. previously running balance only.
- AP check stub (or ACH advise) no longer shows the vendor number after the vendor name.
- Amount Left To Distribute is displayed in red when the value is non-zero.
- UI layout changes to “Pay Date Change” Utility in AP module.
- UI layout changes to Process Recurring Bills in AP module.
- UI layout changes to Vendors view.
- UI layout changes to Pay Bills view in AP module.
- Amount Left to Distribute is now explicitly recalculated whenever expense lines or agent charges are deleted.
- AP logic that runs when 1099 records are created was changed to ignore AP credits.
- Source of Business is no longer required, in the Sale Transaction. Also, One Line Sales Details report was changed to work properly, when source of business is not entered.
- Adjust sizing of green “plus” sign on Sales Entities tab.
- Change “Sold” label to “Offer” in Sales Transactions.
- UI changes to commission plan setup view.
- In Sale Transactions view, move “Report and Issue Payments” buttons under new Actions button in header.
- UI changes to Sale Transaction header, detail and navigation filter list.
- Sale Transactions view; change logic so that manual recalc no longer required.
- Sales Transaction view; changed “Sale Reference Code” or “Reference Code” or “Sale Ref. Code” labels to “Side Represented” . Also, changed menu item for creating new values of Side Represented, and report views that allow filtering by this parameter.
- Sales Transaction view; changed label from “Transaction Type” or “Tran. Type” to “Category”.
- UI changes to Sale Transactions view, Commission tab.
- UI changes to “Issue Commission Payments” view.
- UI layout changes to Trust Transactions view.
- Pre- and Post-split deductions are now listed for sales that have no selection for Transaction Type (Note: Transaction Type is renamed Category in upcoming build).
- Sales Transaction third-party percentage field, adjusted to store up to 4 decimal precision level.
- Adjust Trust Audit report to properly sort by Date Paid when Date Paid, has no value.
- Change label from “Email2” to “Alternate Email” in Agents and Contacts.
- Change Agent Statement, Balance Forward, to remove excess vertical whitespace between agent’s address and the list of charge activity.
- UI Change to Agents personal tab view.
- Changes to Agents view, Recurring tab, Custom Tab, Recruiting and Bonus tabs to allow columns in grid to expand horizontally to fill available space dynamically.
- UI changes to Agents view, Credit Card/ACH tab.
- UI layout changes to AR Credits/Payments view.
- UI layout changes for 1099s view.
- Correction for determining vendor 1099 earnings based on the paid bill’s “Counts For 1099” field and other places that relied on the “1099 Amount” field in vendor payments; the “Amount 1099” field was removed from vendor payments and code logic was updated to use the bill’s “Counts For 1099” field.
- Vendors created automatically from agent records have resourcetype = vendor, not internal agent; included query in code that runs at upgrade.
- UI layout changes to Agent Credit Card Processing view.
- Login screen/Prompt; text and size adjustment; other standard button icons replaced by new fonts.
- Change default font to MS Reference Sans Serif 14 point.
- Restore app window to the same location and size as when previous session was closed.
- Remove colons (‘:’) after labels in all views.
- Allow the use of multiple date entry formats such as MMDDYYYY or MMDDYY or MMDD (for MMDD year will default to current year based on computer’s date, not the value of RL’s Processing Date).
- Mouse cursor now changes to the default “Size West-East” cursor (icon of two horizontal arrows facing away from each other) when the mouse is over a Grid Splitter.
- Processing Date moved under “File” menu; displays processing date value on menu bar when value is other than today’s date.
- When “saving” a record in any of the transaction views, the mouse cursor changes to waiting status until save is complete, then mouse cursor changes back to a pointer; save confirmation message is no longer displayed.
- Added “Familiar Name” field to agents and contacts; used for Realogy DASH integration.
- UI layout change to Company Information view.
- UI layout changes to Offices view.
- UI layout changes to Credit Card Processing view.
- When setting ACCDEFTP is disabled and an account has been selected for GL Posting Account REFEXMPT, new third-party lines will have GL account default to the account selected in REFEXMPT, which is how this combination of settings is intended to work and how they worked in earlier Access version.
Release Build: 2019.10.11
- Duplicate AP invoice warning prompt added, when entering new bill and clicking the ‘Save’ button.
- When entering Journal Entry and Recurring Journal Entry Template detail lines, pressing [Enter] produces same behavior as pressing [Tab].
- Correction to Balance Sheet -12 Month report while generating report totals.
- Changes to Transaction Summary report (run from button in Sales -> Processing -> Sale Transactions), to show values in custom fields that have “Show on Transaction Summary?” checked. ; only fields with values are displayed.
- Report now shows correct totals for Total Checks/Payments. Totals are for activity since the “last reconciled through date” so older activity (cleared or un-cleared) is not included in these totals.
- Correction to Detailed Cash Audit Unposted report which was including activity from posted journal entries, but should not have. Report now excludes this activity. Also, report now includes activity from trust checks and trust deposits.
- Correction to Bank Deposit Slip printing to display all deposit lines when a sale has more than one line for the same amount.
Release Build: 2019.09.20
- Batch Deposit Breakdown report fixed.
- In the General Ledger Listing Report, if an account has no activity during the selected period, report will now display starting and ending balances.
- When entering a new employee record, all date fields now default to current date.
- In a Sale record, if users re-initialize, the agent commission plan will reset to the default.
- In the Sales Third-party tab, the side that paid now displays in the drop down list.
Release Build: 2019.08.30
- Deactivated Offices now listed at the bottom of drop down in red.
- GL code selection, from drop downs, will now match up to 5 characters.
- All Class drop downs now list inactive classes at the bottom, in red.
- The Refresh icon from within System > Setup > User screen now update newly added roles.
- System now supports multiple AP payment transactions with the same invoice reference number when exporting ACH batches.
- Date paid on a copied manual bill can now be modified when the original bill has already been reconciled.
- Vendors 1099 statuses can now be changed, even if bills pending on the account.
- System now supports printing check comments on the check memo field using the (BILLCMMTONCHECK) setting.
- When entering a new bill, only active vendors will be shown in the filter view. Selecting Show All will include terminated vendors. End Date column added for additional sorting and filtering options.
- On AP reports, a new filter tab has been added for Vendor Term Date.
- When numeric values are entered as a fraction of a cent (.0125), system will now automatically round up or down to a full cent or two decimal places. This functionality will apply to any bill or payments entry.
- Sick and Vacation hours are now calculated as accrued and subtract any time used during a specific pay period.
- Trust checks now print First name then Last name on checks (if no Company name).
- Fixed issue where first page printed blank when running a multi-page AP Check Register.
- When running AP Aging Report by Due Date, invoice will not show if a Due Date was not entered for the bill.
- Accounts Payable check register now filters by cash account.
- On Agent Income Ledger, Projects filter has been added.
- Commission statements now show agent and office split, and both percentage of split (plan) and dollar amount for office split.
- Option to deactivate a team by entering a Deactivate Date in the Team setup.
- The Agents Anniversary Month to Date totals corrected to calculate based on the agent’s contract date through the current date.
- Deleted Payroll records will no longer appear in the navigation list.
- Prompt will be displayed on deductions without valid GL account assigned.
- Vacation and sick hours used and accrued, are now calculating correctly.
- Now easily create W2s for all employees.
- Historical payroll now supports Date Paid independent of Processing for date.
- New option added to Employee Earnings code section to allow any assigned earnings code to be selected and removed from the employee record.
- Fixed issue whereby deactivated deductions no longer upload into payroll records when using the load defaults option.
- Payroll Journal items now listed in chronological order using Date paid.
- Employee Sick/Vacation/Holiday Detail Report is now listed in date order.
- Employee name, Office code and Payroll check number now print on both check stubs.
- When entering or editing a sale, Transaction Type no longer a required field.
- If configured, prompt will be now be displayed when saving a sale if E&O count, MLS number, Project and/or side counts omitted.
- Navigation list will automatically collapse when entering or editing a sale.
- When retrieving a trust check, prompt added to update amount of the non-trust deposit line.
- Sales price has been added to the agent Commission statement.
- Third Party dates will now automatically change if the Payment Received date changes on a closed sale.
- Trust deposits can now be linked to a Sale from within the Trust and Sale record.
- Trust checks corrected to show correct address.
- Custom sale field type can now be modified. Allowed changes include: Date to Text or Numeric to Text. All existing sales records will be converted to the new field type.
- Seller and Buyer names expanded to accommodate up to 128 characters.
- Re-calculate Projected Agent/Office Splits now ignores commissions marked as deleted.
- When entering or editing a sale and Office is selected, the Class and Check Responsibility will auto complete using the office defaults.
- When an Agent is part of a team and “Pay Leader” selected, checks will be issued to the Team Leader, along with the team leader’s address.
- Sales Detail Report now shows the Sales Total at the bottom of the report.
- Re-calculate Projected Agent/Office splits adjusted to recognize when a new commission year would start and determine appropriate incentive level.
- BHHS franchises can now enter zero amount for sale price, when the transaction type field set to ST.
- If Deferred option selected on an agent’s Sale record, option added to change payment type to either Check or ACH.
- New System setting added (RECALCCOMMISSION) to allow the Re-calculate button on the Sale record to default as “checked”.
- On a Sale, if only manual check Agent records are selected for payment, the “Issue Payments” button is disabled during the check issuing process.
- NACHA exports now support multiple transactions with the same reference number.
- When issuing a Trust check, the Date Paid is now editable allowing users more flexibility when issuing a check back to a Buyer.
- Bank account number field expanded to now support 15 characters.
- Column for check number added to Batch Deposits.
- When batching deposits, Address column added to the selection grid.
- Bank Reconciliation now supports multi-select by selecting a row, shift clicking on the last row to select all rows in-between.
- Filter added to Non-Commission Deposits for easier search.
- When a Non-Commission deposit date is changed, date will also be changed in the deposit Description and AR payment Description.
- Batch Deposits now displays amount of check and check number in columns making items easier to find in the selected batch.
- Bank Account Number field has been expanded to allow up to 15 characters.
- Credits and debits now reported accurately in the Cash Activity Report when selecting Show Debits and Credits in separate columns.
- Pending sales transactions with Agent manual checks enhanced to be omitted when working on bank reconciliations.
- When journal entry reversed that had been previously reconciled, the reversing journal entry will now no longer be marked reconciled.
- Enhancement to allow deleting a Cash Account that was created and assigned to a class, if the class has no activity. User can also delete the account, after Class also removed. Same applies to Trust accounts.
- On the GL Listing report, the Retained Earnings beginning balance now reflects correct balance.