Release Build: 2020.04.27
- Adjustments to Batch Deposit logic to allow deposit lines that were deleted prior to saving the record, to now appear as available to retrieve into the batch
- Bank Reconciliation adjustment when cash account selected or items are retrieved, details lines are now deselected by default
- Adjustment to Trust Audit report Batch Deposit logic, to include Trust ID#, and running balance.
- Corrected error message when processing Statistical Summary report.
- Added functionality to Issue Commission Payments: added “ACH Only” and “Checks Only” options. Additional changes to check run logic to lock the function, when user selects Re-calculate Splits and Agent Charges
- Trust Audit report adjusted to prevent certain column information from shortening
- Logic change when copying a bill; the Invoice Date field is disabled (similar to entering new Bill)
- Update for when changes are made to pre and post-split deductions in an Agent’s master record, values of ‘Active’ flag now update correctly
- All Charges Entered/Paid by GL Code report, was modified to have better control of how the page breaks are set.
- User interface fixes for Agent Charges Created from AP records for record number, posted status, and AP/Transaction record number.
- Enhancement to Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices franchise report calculation on income statements
- Modified login processing to enhance response from licensing service
- New system setting “LICENSEURL” and value set to https://rre-qnet.azurewebsites.net
Release Build: 2020.03.30
- Minor User interface enhancement to Historical sales view.
- Removed Listings from system settings description within AUTONMBR, OFFNUMSEQ, and ZIPNOTREQ
- Added ability to select termed agents who terminate in a date range specified by the user; applies to reports and processes that have agent filtering and selection
- Added ability to select active agents whose contract month/day is in a user-specified range; applies to reports and processes that have agent filtering and selection
- Added ability to select agents who were hired in a date range specified by the user; applies to reports and processes that have agent filtering and selection
- User interface changes to wrap long text on Custom tab of Agent master files
- Added new field to recurring charge templates to designate whether item is a monthly or annual charge. New field is displayed in Process Recurring Agent Charges and allows users to select monthly charges only or annual charges only. Change also affects Recurring Charge/Credit Templates, and navigation list within the Process Recurring Charges/Credits.
- User interface updated made to the Password change form to allow editing
- Close all Windows option from File selection menu corrected to display: “Close All Tabs”
Release Build: 2020.03.18
- Constellation Payments integration enhancement for credit card number tokenization request, credit card batch charge request, and credit card batch response; Using Constellation Payment’s new field names
Release Build: 2020.03.11
- Added new system and desktop logos with Constellation 1 as part of the rebranding effort.
- UI changes to prevent editing of the Account Type, Account Subtype values within the Chart of Accounts setup, before the “edit” button is clicked.
- Corrected logic in the Operations Review report, to properly calculate the agents time with company.
- Update Sales Transaction address refresh in the navigation/filter list, when edits are saved.
- Compare this Year vs. Last Year report adjusted for new UI labels. Labels changed from “Transaction Type” to “Category” and from “Reference Code” to “Side Represented”.
- Bank Reconciliation Worksheet corrected to ignore NACHA lines that are flagged as deleted in future months.
- Adjust 1099 record generation, to properly display address line 1 and 2 values.
Release Build: 2020.02.28
- Added additional logic for trust tables when upgrading databases between program versions.
- Income statement report “This Year vs Last Year With Net Change” was ported from the previous program version.
- Updated GL Explorer logic when clicking on a sale record, to correct for “System.object” error message. Issue was also corrected in the upload sub-tab of MLS/TMS Integration.
- Batch Deposit Breakdown report adjusted to correctly report amounts to include all activity that was part of the batch even if multiple items have same amount/date/description/etc.
- Correction to the Vendor Payments and Credits report, to prevent error when loading.
- Logic change made to refresh the unpaid bill list after payment processing is completed; Prevents possible errors when user clicks “Finish Processing” in Pay bills function.
- Added Tax ID to navigation list in the Agents view and included the field in the filtering logic.
- Added Tax Name to navigation list in Agents view, and included the new field in the filtering logic.
- Agent Sales Ranking report was given the ability to view and filter by side represented and sale category with the addition of new tabs; report page header also adjusted to show status of the new filters.
- The Statistical Summary section within the original Business Journal report was ported into a new report called Statistical Summary.
- Commission Statement logic for agents that are assigned rolling commission plans, was adjusted to calculate the YTD Volume amount based on the start of the current calendar year.
Release Build: 2020.02.19
- Added additional logic for trust tables when upgrading databases between program versions.
- Additional logic added to prevent error when generating payroll: “the total deduction amount cannot be less than 0”. This occurred when any employee in the selected period is (a) hourly with all earnings codes set to default to 0 hours, or salaried with all earnings codes set to default to $0, and (b) has at least one deduction that is excluded from FICA/FMED that also has a non-zero flat amount entered.
- Adjust logic to prevent the user editable flat amounts and percent’s from disappearing when user clicks Load Defaults while entering a new, unsaved payroll record.
- Performance optimization to the data retrieval process for the BHHS Batch Manager, to prevent time-out errors.
Release Build: 2020.02.13
- New system setting ENTREQFRANFIELDS, which controls whether or not new fields on Entities tab and Third Party tab of sales are required; Entities fields are required when Type is “Buyer or Seller”; Referral Network is required, when Pass-through is unchecked. New fields on Sales Transaction -> Entities tab: Business Source, Franchise Entity Type, Lead Source. Also, new field in Third Party tab, line details: Referral Network.
- When entering a Trust record, and the Office has been selected; if the trust class has not been selected, the office’s default trust account will be set for the class, if the office has a default trust class.
- Deduction amounts can now be entered directly in historical payroll, including standard deductions.
Release Build: 2020.02.10
- Minor cosmetic changes in AR Credits/Payment view. Expanded Payment column width in Apply Payment popup and expanded Date column in paid charges grid.
- Minor cosmetic changes in AP Credits/Payments view. Changed Apply Payments popup to have a wider payment column to avoid values getting cut off.
- Logic changed to start with adjusted gross, less agent amount after split, before adding post-splits marked as “add to office $”.
Release Build: 2020.02.06
- If an agent is initially added to a sale with gross commission of $0 (because sale gross revenue has not been entered, or because all commission was already used up on other agents) and then the agent’s gross commission is changed to a “non-zero” value, the flat rate post-split deductions will default to the flat amounts configured in the agent’s profile.
- Performance enhancement when adding an agent to a sale; specifically those with a large sales history and commission in a given period.
- Trust Deposits and Trust Deposits By Day reports now display and filter by deposit Date Paid.
- Additional UI changes from “Sold Date” to “Offer Date” on reports; mainly in the criteria sections listed in report footers.
- Correction to AP Bill entry when invoice number, internal comment, or expense line comments are left blank, generating error message.
- UI changes to add vertical scrollbars to the expense lines grid and agent charges grid within bills and recurring bills views. Also additional horizontal scroll bar changes were made.
- Correction to properly delete a manually entered payroll record for an employee, and aborted mid-way during the entry by user clicking on the “undo” button.
Release Build: 2020.01.31
- Adjust scrollbars and horizontal spacing, in AP Credits/Payments view.
- Adjust ACH grid for vendors and employees to properly display and save them information; same as in the Agents module.
- Changes made to the Agents view, added new “Quarterly Taxes” tab, along with new report found in Agents -> Reports -> Quarterly Estimated Taxes. This view will allow user to run two reports and generate bills to pay the IRS.
Release Build: 2020.01.22
- Added option to export 1099s to CSV from reporting tab; Format can be imported to Tax1099.com
- Added “not entered” as an item at the top of the project selection list to allow filtering by project. Note: By default project filtering is turned off, still have to uncheck the “Exclude Project Filter?” box for filtering by project to apply.
- Minor system UI updates for issues found during QA across various modules.
Release Build: 2020.01.06
- Comprehensive payroll changes for new 2020 calculation requirements.
- Custom B&O franchise reporting.
Release Build: 2019.12.17
- Posting Status filter now defaults to “Both” when GL Explorer opens.
- UI layout changes to GL Explorer.
- UI layout changes to GL Budget view.
- Non-commission Deposits now limits the list of deposits to amounts that match the value entered in filter.
- Batch Deposits Date field label changed to “Apply Date”, to match warning pop up in batch deposits view.
- UI layout changes to Bank Reconciliation view.
- UI layout changes to Bank Transfers view.
- Update Cash Activity to correctly show the +/- sign for bank transfers. Display the posted and unposted beginning balance amounts vs. previously running balance only.
- AP check stub (or ACH advise) no longer shows the vendor number after the vendor name.
- Amount Left To Distribute is displayed in red when the value is non-zero.
- UI layout changes to “Pay Date Change” Utility in AP module.
- UI layout changes to Process Recurring Bills in AP module.
- UI layout changes to Vendors view.
- UI layout changes to Pay Bills view in AP module.
- Amount Left to Distribute is now explicitly recalculated whenever expense lines or agent charges are deleted.
- AP logic that runs when 1099 records are created was changed to ignore AP credits.
- Source of Business is no longer required, in the Sale Transaction. Also, One Line Sales Details report was changed to work properly, when source of business is not entered.
- Adjust sizing of green “plus” sign on Sales Entities tab.
- Change “Sold” label to “Offer” in Sales Transactions.
- UI changes to commission plan setup view.
- In Sale Transactions view, move “Report and Issue Payments” buttons under new Actions button in header.
- UI changes to Sale Transaction header, detail and navigation filter list.
- Sale Transactions view; change logic so that manual recalc no longer required.
- Sales Transaction view; changed “Sale Reference Code” or “Reference Code” or “Sale Ref. Code” labels to “Side Represented” . Also, changed menu item for creating new values of Side Represented, and report views that allow filtering by this parameter.
- Sales Transaction view; changed label from “Transaction Type” or “Tran. Type” to “Category”.
- UI changes to Sale Transactions view, Commission tab.
- UI changes to “Issue Commission Payments” view.
- UI layout changes to Trust Transactions view.
- Pre- and Post-split deductions are now listed for sales that have no selection for Transaction Type (Note: Transaction Type is renamed Category in upcoming build).
- Sales Transaction third-party percentage field, adjusted to store up to 4 decimal precision level.
- Adjust Trust Audit report to properly sort by Date Paid when Date Paid, has no value.
- Change label from “Email2” to “Alternate Email” in Agents and Contacts.
- Change Agent Statement, Balance Forward, to remove excess vertical whitespace between agent’s address and the list of charge activity.
- UI Change to Agents personal tab view.
- Changes to Agents view, Recurring tab, Custom Tab, Recruiting and Bonus tabs to allow columns in grid to expand horizontally to fill available space dynamically.
- UI changes to Agents view, Credit Card/ACH tab.
- UI layout changes to AR Credits/Payments view.
- UI layout changes for 1099s view.
- Correction for determining vendor 1099 earnings based on the paid bill’s “Counts For 1099” field and other places that relied on the “1099 Amount” field in vendor payments; the “Amount 1099” field was removed from vendor payments and code logic was updated to use the bill’s “Counts For 1099” field.
- Vendors created automatically from agent records have resourcetype = vendor, not internal agent; included query in code that runs at upgrade.
- UI layout changes to Agent Credit Card Processing view.
- Login screen/Prompt; text and size adjustment; other standard button icons replaced by new fonts.
- Change default font to MS Reference Sans Serif 14 point.
- Restore app window to the same location and size as when previous session was closed.
- Remove colons (‘:’) after labels in all views.
- Allow the use of multiple date entry formats such as MMDDYYYY or MMDDYY or MMDD (for MMDD year will default to current year based on computer’s date, not the value of RL’s Processing Date).
- Mouse cursor now changes to the default “Size West-East” cursor (icon of two horizontal arrows facing away from each other) when the mouse is over a Grid Splitter.
- Processing Date moved under “File” menu; displays processing date value on menu bar when value is other than today’s date.
- When “saving” a record in any of the transaction views, the mouse cursor changes to waiting status until save is complete, then mouse cursor changes back to a pointer; save confirmation message is no longer displayed.
- Added “Familiar Name” field to agents and contacts; used for Realogy DASH integration.
- UI layout change to Company Information view.
- UI layout changes to Offices view.
- UI layout changes to Credit Card Processing view.
- When setting ACCDEFTP is disabled and an account has been selected for GL Posting Account REFEXMPT, new third-party lines will have GL account default to the account selected in REFEXMPT, which is how this combination of settings is intended to work and how they worked in earlier Access version.
Release Build: 2019.10.11
- Duplicate AP invoice warning prompt added, when entering new bill and clicking the ‘Save’ button.
- When entering Journal Entry and Recurring Journal Entry Template detail lines, pressing [Enter] produces same behavior as pressing [Tab].
- Correction to Balance Sheet -12 Month report while generating report totals.
- Changes to Transaction Summary report (run from button in Sales -> Processing -> Sale Transactions), to show values in custom fields that have “Show on Transaction Summary?” checked. ; only fields with values are displayed.
- Report now shows correct totals for Total Checks/Payments. Totals are for activity since the “last reconciled through date” so older activity (cleared or un-cleared) is not included in these totals.
- Correction to Detailed Cash Audit Unposted report which was including activity from posted journal entries, but should not have. Report now excludes this activity. Also, report now includes activity from trust checks and trust deposits.
- Correction to Bank Deposit Slip printing to display all deposit lines when a sale has more than one line for the same amount.
Release Build: 2019.09.20
- Batch Deposit Breakdown report fixed.
- In the General Ledger Listing Report, if an account has no activity during the selected period, report will now display starting and ending balances.
- When entering a new employee record, all date fields now default to current date.
- In a Sale record, if users re-initialize, the agent commission plan will reset to the default.
- In the Sales Third-party tab, the side that paid now displays in the drop down list.
Release Build: 2019.08.30
- Deactivated Offices now listed at the bottom of drop down in red.
- GL code selection, from drop downs, will now match up to 5 characters.
- All Class drop downs now list inactive classes at the bottom, in red.
- The Refresh icon from within System > Setup > User screen now update newly added roles.
- System now supports multiple AP payment transactions with the same invoice reference number when exporting ACH batches.
- Date paid on a copied manual bill can now be modified when the original bill has already been reconciled.
- Vendors 1099 statuses can now be changed, even if bills pending on the account.
- System now supports printing check comments on the check memo field using the (BILLCMMTONCHECK) setting.
- When entering a new bill, only active vendors will be shown in the filter view. Selecting Show All will include terminated vendors. End Date column added for additional sorting and filtering options.
- On AP reports, a new filter tab has been added for Vendor Term Date.
- When numeric values are entered as a fraction of a cent (.0125), system will now automatically round up or down to a full cent or two decimal places. This functionality will apply to any bill or payments entry.
- Sick and Vacation hours are now calculated as accrued and subtract any time used during a specific pay period.
- Trust checks now print First name then Last name on checks (if no Company name).
- Fixed issue where first page printed blank when running a multi-page AP Check Register.
- When running AP Aging Report by Due Date, invoice will not show if a Due Date was not entered for the bill.
- Accounts Payable check register now filters by cash account.
- On Agent Income Ledger, Projects filter has been added.
- Commission statements now show agent and office split, and both percentage of split (plan) and dollar amount for office split.
- Option to deactivate a team by entering a Deactivate Date in the Team setup.
- The Agents Anniversary Month to Date totals corrected to calculate based on the agent’s contract date through the current date.
- Deleted Payroll records will no longer appear in the navigation list.
- Prompt will be displayed on deductions without valid GL account assigned.
- Vacation and sick hours used and accrued, are now calculating correctly.
- Now easily create W2s for all employees.
- Historical payroll now supports Date Paid independent of Processing for date.
- New option added to Employee Earnings code section to allow any assigned earnings code to be selected and removed from the employee record.
- Fixed issue whereby deactivated deductions no longer upload into payroll records when using the load defaults option.
- Payroll Journal items now listed in chronological order using Date paid.
- Employee Sick/Vacation/Holiday Detail Report is now listed in date order.
- Employee name, Office code and Payroll check number now print on both check stubs.
- When entering or editing a sale, Transaction Type no longer a required field.
- If configured, prompt will be now be displayed when saving a sale if E&O count, MLS number, Project and/or side counts omitted.
- Navigation list will automatically collapse when entering or editing a sale.
- When retrieving a trust check, prompt added to update amount of the non-trust deposit line.
- Sales price has been added to the agent Commission statement.
- Third Party dates will now automatically change if the Payment Received date changes on a closed sale.
- Trust deposits can now be linked to a Sale from within the Trust and Sale record.
- Trust checks corrected to show correct address.
- Custom sale field type can now be modified. Allowed changes include: Date to Text or Numeric to Text. All existing sales records will be converted to the new field type.
- Seller and Buyer names expanded to accommodate up to 128 characters.
- Re-calculate Projected Agent/Office Splits now ignores commissions marked as deleted.
- When entering or editing a sale and Office is selected, the Class and Check Responsibility will auto complete using the office defaults.
- When an Agent is part of a team and “Pay Leader” selected, checks will be issued to the Team Leader, along with the team leader’s address.
- Sales Detail Report now shows the Sales Total at the bottom of the report.
- Re-calculate Projected Agent/Office splits adjusted to recognize when a new commission year would start and determine appropriate incentive level.
- BHHS franchises can now enter zero amount for sale price, when the transaction type field set to ST.
- If Deferred option selected on an agent’s Sale record, option added to change payment type to either Check or ACH.
- New System setting added (RECALCCOMMISSION) to allow the Re-calculate button on the Sale record to default as “checked”.
- On a Sale, if only manual check Agent records are selected for payment, the “Issue Payments” button is disabled during the check issuing process.
- NACHA exports now support multiple transactions with the same reference number.
- When issuing a Trust check, the Date Paid is now editable allowing users more flexibility when issuing a check back to a Buyer.
- Bank account number field expanded to now support 15 characters.
- Column for check number added to Batch Deposits.
- When batching deposits, Address column added to the selection grid.
- Bank Reconciliation now supports multi-select by selecting a row, shift clicking on the last row to select all rows in-between.
- Filter added to Non-Commission Deposits for easier search.
- When a Non-Commission deposit date is changed, date will also be changed in the deposit Description and AR payment Description.
- Batch Deposits now displays amount of check and check number in columns making items easier to find in the selected batch.
- Bank Account Number field has been expanded to allow up to 15 characters.
- Credits and debits now reported accurately in the Cash Activity Report when selecting Show Debits and Credits in separate columns.
- Pending sales transactions with Agent manual checks enhanced to be omitted when working on bank reconciliations.
- When journal entry reversed that had been previously reconciled, the reversing journal entry will now no longer be marked reconciled.
- Enhancement to allow deleting a Cash Account that was created and assigned to a class, if the class has no activity. User can also delete the account, after Class also removed. Same applies to Trust accounts.
- On the GL Listing report, the Retained Earnings beginning balance now reflects correct balance.