- SMS Messaging method now available to support REALTORS® and sellers/tenants
- Optional feature, please contact us for a quote
- Mailgun email has been incorporated.
- Contact us if you are interested in switching from your SMTP.
- Automated showings confirmation for Sellers / Tenants now available via e-mail or SMS. Clients have an option to Accept, Decline the appointment or request a Time Change.
- Auto confirmation e-mail is send to Showing Agents for appointment requested for “Vacant” properties and listings that don’t require Sellers confirmation. The confirmation includes the showing instructions, lockbox information, alarm code and a link to the listing Feature Sheet.
- Seller can now reply to notification sent via SMS. The reply is available to view via the “Incoming Messages” option in the View Messages TAB. The original request can be viewed via the “blue envelope” at the bottom of the page
- New Listings notification added to automated Listings Event options is configured to be sent once a day at 8PM ET. The time can be changed by our technician if required
- Import from TRREB is enhanced to include Open House information and includes Virtual Tour and live-stream URL.
- quick!Community enhanced to allow users to share new and exclusive listings, price reductions, open houses and Agent’s Corner notifications internally or other Brokerages based on configuration
- Exclusive and Coming Soon listings can now be shared with quick!Community Brokerages. Once the listing is entered by admin via Constellation1 Showings (quick!Office Commander) or by REALTORS® via Virtual Office, and the appropriate box is flagged at the bottom of the page, the listings will be available to any agents that login to their Brokerage’s Virtual Office using their cell phone. REALTORS® can Filter the listings by the following categories:
- Listing Type: Coming Soon / Exclusive Listings
- Price Range
- Category: Condo / Detached / Land
- COVID-19 Instructions: A new fully customizable template has been added to Virtual Office letters. As usual, we provided a template that can be edited to your requirements. The Buyer(s) name(s) can be recorded during the appointment booking or can be entered by showing agents. You will receive a notification when the document is signed and an email allowing you to view, download and save signed document in your folders. Multi-branch offices have option to enable/disable a specific branch as well as specific listing.
- Security Levels now support the access to all Global Setting TABS such as Web Setting (default to Security Level 9), Appointments, Listings, Office Info and Messaging & Paging. This option will ensure that only selected staff members will be able to make the changes, which affect all branches. The Messaging TAB and LA Confirms flag in the Listing TAB is added to the Security Levels table.
- New process for photo uploads to help improve upload speed. New logic is implemented to ensure the photos are attached to New Listings notification, even if photos have been downloaded after the listings have been imported.
- E-mail confirmation with Showing Agents has been enabled in Virtual Office
- Offices using SMS and handling large volumes (Group Pages) of messages can be configured with multiple virtual numbers. This feature should help prevent blocking the messages by service providers such as Rogers
- SMS option added to View Appt Message Status showing notification sent to Sellers / Tenants
- SMS Phone Number field added to store a virtual phone number for each branch (File > Set Program Preferences > Office Info Tab)
- Enable SMS for listing Contacts added to Tools to enable mass changes
- Review Supplies by Date Entered fixed to sort based on the date
- SMS usage notification when 90% of usage reached
- Integration with Vaultlock (electronic lockboxes). For more details, please contact Peter DeCapua at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send Messages Using field modified
- Pager and “Page/Email” options in drop down have been replaced with “SMS” and “Email/SMS”
- NO MSG option is added to accommodate staff where messaging is not applicable
- Paging Service field has been removed
- Pager code has been renamed to Pager SMS Code
- New radio button filter added to display Incoming Messages. Green icon indicates incoming messages and system also shows number of replied messages
- Mark as Read option enhanced to mark messages as reviewed
- New blue envelope icon to display original message sent to REALTORS®
Listings: Seller/Appt tab
- Auto Confirmation and Vacant/Notify Only options added to enable automated confirmation with Sellers/Tenants and Showing Agents
- SMS option added to each Contact to support Seller confirmation via SMS
- “Send Confirmation to this contact” box added so users can specify which Contact(s) will confirm appointment
- Vaultlock option now available from drop down for each Contact
- Save + Next button now grayed out when appointments are booked on listings flagged for auto confirmation
- Online Appointments and appointments requested via Virtual Office default to showing duration set in Constellation1 Showings (quick!Office Commander)
- Showing Agents requesting online appointment are able to enter their cell number and change the e-mail address. The new or modified information will update automatically external agents database in Constellation1 Showings (quick!Office Commander)
- Alternative Phone number label in Virtual Office is renamed to Your Cell Number
- “MSG for SA” added to confirmation slip is included in e-mail sent to showing agent. Users can record confirmation details in Internal Note
- Details in Appt Menu now displays reason why appointment was declined
- Auto confirmation by Seller added to top of list for listings flagged as auto confirmed
- “Waiting for Seller confirmation” is displayed in Action column. The record will be automatically removed when Seller / Tenant Accept the showing
- When Seller requests an appointment time change, appointment remains in queue for office to confirm
- Template for registered offers has been enhanced to include the number of registered offers in email so showing agents don’t have to click the link to retrieve this information
- Agents can be omitted from notifications including posts sent via Agent’s Corner
- Time range can be selected for notification to be sent to showing agents for showings during 30, 60 or 90 day period
- New Listings Event added to automated notifications (sent once a day)
- Exclusive Listings Event can be selected to share with quick!Community
- New format enables agents to View Feature Sheet, Contact Listing Agent and Book Appointment
- Option to select events to be received from other Brokerages in quick!Community
- Added ability to email posts to internal REALTORS®
- quick!Community alert options, including: I have a Buyer, I have a Property posts can be sent to quick!Community users and internal agents as configuration
- Attachments can be uploaded to each note (saved in Resources > Agents documents)