Description: This article highlights the easy steps to follow to print 1099 forms from REALedger.
- Select the Agents module
- Select Processing
- Select 1099s
- Select the Tax Year if necessary
- Select Create 1099 Records
- Navigate to the Reporting tab to print the following reports:
- Official 1099s
- Official 1099s – Corrections Only
- Plain Paper 1099s – 1 per page
- Plain Paper 1099s – 2 per page
- Plain Paper – Corrections Only
If you are filing electronically, we recommend sending a test file to the IRS; ensure you have a username and password for the IRS’ test site.
Once you have a username and password select IRS Format – Test File from the Export drop-down list
Select the output file directory by browsing to a location and select Save