The calendar allows user to select 15 minute intervals when booking appointments
Offer Presentation option is added to Status drop-down allowing the office to record an Offer Presentation date and additional comments. The information is displayed at the bottom of the listing and is included in auto confirmation e-mail sent to showing agent.
“Resend COVID-19 Notification” button enables admin to resend the form if showing agent didn’t receive the original
Admin can change showing agents’ e-mail address and resend the form to a new address
External Agent database can be configured to automatically import once per day
Showing Agents now have the ability to opt-out from receiving specific notifications from the brokerage and stop receiving notification related to a specific listing (Example, registered offer notification)
Booking appointment page enhanced to make it more user intuitive and user-friendly.
- Number of Registered Offers is displayed at top of page
- Instruction line directs showing agent to select date and time from the calendar
- Time duration that is not available is now greyed out
“Register an offer” tab is added
- Showing agent can attached 801 form and send an email to listing agent
“My appointments” tab is added
- Showing agents can view appointments and their statuses
- Showing agents can cancel specific appointment