Prompt Notification When Cancel button is selected– By initiating this flag, user will be prompted when they try to close the system by clicking on the “X” at the top right of the screen. A warning will pop up to confirm that you want to close the system or not, then make your selection.
Enable Update Notifications- Generally a default setting.
Allow agent advance deduction from tax portion – By placing check in this option, user will be able to include the agents’ portion of Tax as part of the advance repayment upon closing.
Display Date and Time in Fixed Format- Leave unchecked.
Default Transactions to Not Firm- Enabled when the transactions are entered with conditions.
Disable SIN/SSN Validation – by initiating this flag, the software will no longer validate the authenticity of a SIN/SSN (maybe used by brokerages outside North America).
Enable Auto-Naming Documents – by initiating this flag, all documents will automatically assign the INV# <YYYY>-<Transaction #> ex. INV2012_20120425.doc
Disable Prompt to update Buyers address typically through the process of closing a transaction when you are on the buy side of a transaction Back Office will prompt you to update the buyer with the transaction address. If you do not wish to have that prompt enable this box.
Agent Profile Search by – there are three search options available, Agent Legal Name, Agent Business Name, SIN/SSN and your selection will affect how the Agents Profile searches.
- Agent Legal Name: On Agents Profile, left side ‘Agent ID’ will show Agent’s legal name, and ‘Lookup’ field will search by Agent’s legal name
- Agent Business Name: On Agents Profile, left side ‘Agent ID’ will show Agent’s Business Name (DBA name), and ‘Lookup’ field will search by Agent’s Business Name
- Agent SIN/SSN: On Agents Profile, left side ‘Agent ID’ will show Agent’s legal name, and ‘Lookup’ field will search by Agent’s SIN/SSN
Agent Anniversary Reset with New Commission Typically set as a default (there is an information icon to explain why users may wish to de-select).
Enable Transaction audit trail set as a default and typically a good idea to leave selected as there may be multiple users in the system. This will also enable audit trail tracking
Enable Commission basis allows users to select various commission calculation basis
Display Agent Name on QuickSearch can be selected or deselected per user choice
Adjust affected commission when using multiple managers – when selected, the Agents Detail window, Review Closing and all accounting entries will omit the amounts associated to a Manager Override
Manager Override Taxable – by deselecting, tax will no longer be applied to Manager Override calculations
Enable Leap years for Interest Based Calculations Days this will ensure that if the current year is a leap year, for example, 2020, 2024 and 2028 that interest will be calculated correctly.
Deposit Interest Check/Cheque to
- No Deposit Action – the system will not create entries to QuickBooks® when the interest check is generated.
- Deposit to Real Estate Trust – the system will post interest earned and payable to the Buyer and/or other resource to the Trust account
- Deposit to Pay Interest from Account – the system will post the interest earned and payable to the Buyer and/or other resource to the appropriate account as set up on the Accounting tab of the Company Profile.